The EFOY Pro 12000 Duo, our most powerful fuel cell, offers completely reliable, off-grid and emergency power. With a power output up to 500 W, the EFOY Pro 12000 Duo operates applications with higher power requirements and it fits within a control cabinet that’s just 19-inches across. Typical areas of application are back-up power supplies for wind and telecommunications systems, larger multi-wellpad SCADA and measurement systems, off-grid power supplies for traffic monitoring and environmental sensors and on-board use in vehicles.
Want more information on EFOY Pro off-grid power solutions? Send a message to one of Simark’s EFOY Pro product experts.
|EFOY Pro||12000 Duo|
|Power output||500 W|
|Power output after (operating hours)1||400 W (3,000 h)|
|Nominal voltage||24 V DC / 48 V DC|
|Charging current||20.83 A / 10.42 A|
|Charging current after (operating hours)||16.67 A / 8.33 A (3,000 h)|
|Recommended battery capacity 2||24 V: 200 to 875 Ah|
48 V: 100 bis 450 Ah
|Weight||32.0 kg (70.6 lbs)|
|Warranty 3||24 months / 3,000 operating hours|
|Connectable cartridges (with DCS1)||2 (4)|
|Length fuel cartridge connector||73 cm / 28.7 in|
|Switching threshold for automatic battery charging at 12 V / 24 V / 48 V 4||On: -- V / 24.4 V / 48.8 V|
Off: -- V / 28.4 V / 57.6 V
|Required start-up voltage at 12 V / 24 V / 48 V||-- / 20 V / 36 V|
|Maximum battery voltage at 12 / 24 V / 48 V||-- / 31 V / 62 V|
|Noise level (at 1m / 7m distance)||62 dB(A) / 45 dB(A)|
|Nominal Consumption 5||0.9 l/kWh|
|Quiescent current draw at 12 V||75 mA (at 24 V)|
|Operating temperature 6||-20 °C to +50 °C / -4 °F to +122 °F|
|Start-up temperature||+3 °C to +50 °C / +37.4 °F to +122 °F|
|Storing temperature||+1 °C to +50 °C / +34 °F to +122 °F|
|Altitude 7||up to 4,000 m / 13,123 ft|
|Dimensions D x W x H||640 x 441 x 310 mm / 25.2 x 17.3 x 12.2 in (7HE)|
|International Protection (IP-Class)||IP 20|
|Inclination along the roll axis||Permanent: max. 10°; temporary (<10 min): max. 45°|
|Inclination along the lateral axis||Permanent: max. 10°; temporary (<10 min): max. 45°|
|Communication protocols||MODBUS RTU; Clear text protocol (SIO commands)|
|User-Interface||At the unit with text display or via external operating panel OP2|
|Data-Interface||RS232 RJ-45 plug|
2x RS485 RJ-45 plug
I/O terminals (A, B, GND)
|Electrical Interface||Power: +/- terminals: min. 10 mm²|
Sense: +/- terminals: min. 2 mm²
Ground: Terminal: min. 2 mm²
1) Nominal power varies by ±10 %, decreases with the operation hours. Specification valid within warranty period.
2) Depends on battery type and application – bigger batteries possible, if additional energy source available (e.g. solar)
3) Regional warranty conditions for EFOY Pro fuel cells apply.
4) Factory Setting – can be modified with Interface Adapter and PC or operating panel OP2.
5) Effective consumption depends on operating conditions.
6) At temperatures above +40 °C / +102 °F the power output can decrease. Charging Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries is not always possible at temperatures below 0 °C. The instructions from the battery manufacturer must be observed.
7) During operation above the recommended altitude the power output can decrease.
EFOY Pricing Information
Fill in this form to have a Simark EFOY product specialist contact you with cost details on a system that suits your requirements.